Find Me - Ashley N. Rostek.

Find me.
Author: Ashley N. Rostek.
Pages: 221 pages, Kindle Edition. 
Genre: Reverse Harem, Dark romance, High school, NA, Contemporary, Mystery, Crime.
Published: August 20, 2021. Independently published.
Goodreads Rating: ★★★★☆ 4.56.
 
Hello, my fellow readers. This week's book is going to be "Find me" by Ashley N. Rostek. A WITSEC (witness in protection program) book series. Find Me is a reverse harem romance. It contains violence, graphic killing, foul language, and sexual content. Some parts in this book might be triggering for you. Be aware. 

Our MC (Shiloh) went through a horrible tragedy before she moved to Arizona. But she learned to live her life while being a WITSEC. She is such a badass and when she got scared, I really felt her emotions. But that didn't hold her from being herself. She's such a driven character and I'm amazed that she runs for four hours straight. 

The other characters (Creed, Colt, Keelan and Knox) had a tough past, but they were very captivating, I really liked them. They felt to me like 'alpha males' (at the beginning). But when it came to certain points, they acted like true gentlemen. 

The world-building is easy to follow. You get a good idea of what everything looks like. I really enjoyed how Ashley wrote this book. How the character development is written, how the buildup to the relations are, how the buildup to the plot twist is. Her writing style really got me invested in this book, and probably the whole series (yes, I already bought 'Save me'). For the smut-lovers among us, yes there is a fun build-up in it.  

I really recommend this book. It is nerve-racking, it's exciting and romantic. I really liked the characters and how Ashley her writing style and her dialogues are. It's addictive to read. I can't wait to read 'Save me' and ' Love me' because I think I got hooked on this series. Did you read it already? If you haven't, you should ;). Let me know what you think of this book/series.

Synopsis:
One year ago...

My family is gone. My parents. My twin sister. All of them murdered by the man who has stalked me for years. He nearly killed me, too. But I got away and he's still out there, searching for me. He won't find me. At least, I hope not. Thanks to WITSEC, I've been given a new life with a new identity.

The present...

My uncle, my only living relative, has helped me glue myself back together and given me the tools I'll need to survive. I'm not fixed and my grief is heavy, but I'm at a point where I can put one foot in front of the other to try to move on. 
I know my future will be hard and lonely. I must stay strong and focus on the good. I'm getting a second chance at life. I am safe. My new home is beautiful. The four brothers who live next door are even more so. Little do I know that Colt, Creed, Keelan, and Knox will soon become my everything. It's as if my lonely heart screamed out for someone good to find me. Four answered back. 


Love,
DarkBlue.

Comments

Popular Posts