A Court Of Frost And Starlight - Sarah J. Maas.

A Court Of Frost And Starlight.
Author: Sarah J. Maas.
Pages: 272 pages, Paperback.
Genre: Fantasy, Magic, Fairies, Romance, YA, NA.
Published: May 1st, 2018 by Bloomsbury YA.
Goodreads Rating: ★★★★★☆ 3.84.

Hello my fellow readers. Today I wanna talk about the book 'A Court Of Frost and Starlight' (ACOFAS) by Sarah J. Maas. This is the fourth (actually thirth.one) book of the bookseries ACOTAR and a much smaller book compared to the others.

This book is a adorable book. It's a short story of Feyre, Rhys, the inner circle and Nesta/Elain after the wounds of war that they survived. They are celebrating winter Soltice as a family after all the bad things that happened. 

The characters are still fun to read. Except for Nesta, at that point I found her a little bit annoying for being such a rude person. However that will all be explained in the next book ACOSF. 

I never imagined that Velaris could have snow. I always thought that every court has his own season and that it never changes. But I was wrong. I think it's fun that Night court has winter as well because this book gave me Christmas vibes. I probably will read this book again when it's winter and Christmas is comming because these vibes where fun to read and it seriously gave me christmas vibes while the sun is out and the flowers are blooming.

I thought it was a fun book to read. I also thought it was kinda sad that it was such a small story to read, I kinda hoped for a bigger book/story. With more information about every other member of the inner circle. But I guess that will come. I loved reading it, but I finished it to fast (I was glad that ACOSF was laying ready on my bedside table). This book hadn't had a lot of plot twists as the other books, but it was more a book that gave me a good feeling because everything was "normal" and everyone was recovering from war in their own way. It was more a feel-good-book to me, and I adored it.


Synopsis:
Hope warms the coldest night.
Feyre, Rhys and their close-knit circle of friends are still busy rebuilding the Night Court and the vastly-changed world beyond. But Winter Solstice is finally near, and with it, a hard-earned reprieve.

Yet even the festive atmosphere can't keep the shadows of the past from looming. As Feyre navigates her first Winter Solstice as High Lady, she finds  that those dearest to her have more wounds than she anticipated-scars that will have far-reaching impact on the future of their Court.


Love, ❤
DarkBlue.

Comments

Popular Posts