A Court Of Silver Flames - Sarah J. Maas.

A Court Of Silver Flames.
Author: Sarah J. Maas.
Pages: 628 pages, Paperback.
Genre: Fantasy, Fairies, Magic, YA, NA, Romance.
Published: February 16th, 2021 by Bloomsbury publishing.
Goodreads Rating: ★★★★☆ 4.42.

Hello my fellow readers. Today I'm gonna talk about A Court Of Silver Flames by Sarah J. Maas. This is the fourth book from the ACOTAR bookseries. 


This book is in Nesta's and Cassian's perspective after war and Winter Soltice. I was kind of sad when I heard that this story didn't involve around Feyre anymore, but around Nesta. However I was kind of excited because I wanted to understand why Nesta was such a bitch in the previous books. I didn't liked her character and I didn't think she deserved Cassian or anyone else. But when I finished ACOSF I started to enjoy Nesta as a character. There are still parts written about Feyre and I'm really proud of her and how she evolved as a character, but I still mis her adventures.

Nesta can be a bitch, but -Plot twist- she has a heart! I like that she is vunerable, but she is also stubburn and that makes her a strong character. 

Cassian is a very strong men, but he is also a vunerable man and he thinks a lot with is -ding dong-. I like Cassian, he is funny and all but he is to damn soft when it comes to Nesta.

The beginning of this book took a bit for me, to really get in the story (compared to the others). However it reads fast and easy. It's a spicy book (more NA then YA) and there are parts in this book that blew my mind! I'm really curious to the next book (I hope there will be a next book!) and I think the next book will be about Azriel or maybe around Elain. 
I found out that there were extra chapters! One about Azriel and one about Feyre. Those chapters weren't in my book and I was mad about it. I'm grateful for the internet to find those extra chapters because, as I said, I was angry! Anyway I enjoyed reading this book, I loved it (even though it wasn't about Feyre). and I can't wait for the next book in this series. 


Synopsis:
Nesta Archeron has always been prickly-proud, swift to anger, and slow to forgive. And ever since being forced into the Cauldron and becoming High Fae against her will, she's struggled to find a place for herself within the strange, deadly world she inhabits. Worse, she can't seem to move past the horrors of the war with Hybern and all she lost in it.

Th one person who ignites her temper more than any other is Cassian, the battle-scarred warrior whose position in Rhysand and Feyre's Night Court keeps him constantly in Nesta's orbit. But her temper isn't the only thing Cassian ignites. The fire between them is undeniable, and only burns hotter as they are forced into close quarters with each other.

Meanwhile, the treacherous human queens who returned to the continent during the last ware have forged a dangerous new alliance, threatening the fragile peace that has settled over the realms. And the key to halting them might very well rely on Cassian and Nesta facing their haunting pasts.

Against the sweeping backdrop of a world seared by war and plagued with uncertainty. Nesta and Cassian battle monsters from within and without as they search for acceptance-and healing-in each other's arms.


Love, ❤
DarkBlue.

Comments

Popular Posts