A Court Of Wings And Ruin - Sarah J. Maas.

A Court Of  Wings And Ruin.
Author: Sarah J. Maas
Pages: 612 pages, Paperback.
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, YA, NA, Fairies, Magic.
Published: May 2nd, 2017 by Bloomsbury Children's Books.
Goodreads Rating: ★★★★☆ 4.42.

Hello my fellow readers. Today I wanna talk about the third book " A Court of Wings And Ruin" of the bookserie ACOTOR by Sarah J. Maas. I've become a big fan of her writing style. 

As you all know, I loved the first two books and now I love this book as well. It was such an exciting and emotional book. I couldn't stop reading at certain point because it gripped me into the story. War comes closer and closer. Which character will make it and which does not make it? I had so many questions that I wanted to know. So I finished it in three days. And to be honest, I was satisfied. 

"It is the family you make, not the one that you are born into, that matters."

The characters are still amazing. I still love Feyre and Rhysand. Tamlin did some stupid things but he will always have a special place. And all the other high lords are exciting to read.

The world is still as beautiful written like in the other previous books, but war is coming and the cruelty of the world, shows itself in this book.

I really like reading the ACOTAR serie so far. I love how Sarah J. Maas writes her books. The story is well build and I had a lot of moments where I thought "Wow, I didn't saw that comming." Which is good because I love a good plottwist. The characters are fun to read and they all have their secrets which even wants me to read more and faster. However I'm gonna be so sad if I finished this whole series but man, I really love it. 


Synopsis:
Feyre will bring vengeance.

She has left the Night Court, and her High Lord, and is playing a deadly game of deceit. In the Spring Court, Tamlin is making deals with the invading king threatening to bring Prythian to its knees, and Feyre is determined to uncover his plans. But to do so she must weave a web of lies, and one slip may spell doom not only for Feyre, but for her world as well.

As mighty armies grapple for power, Feyre must decide who to trust amongst the dazzling and lethal High Lords. And hunt for allies in unexpected places.

But while war rages, it is her heart that will face the greatest battle.


Love,❤
DarkBlue.

Comments

Popular Posts