Nancy Drew: The Bungalow Mystery (3).

Nancy Drew: The Bungalow Mystery (3).
Author: Carolyn Keene.
Pages: 180 pages, Hardcover.
Genre: Mystery, Fiction, YA, Mystery Thriller, Adventure, Crime, Classsics.
Published: May 1st, 1987. By Grosset & Dunlap.
Goodreads Rating: ★★★★☆ 3.94.

Hii, my fellow readers. This week's book is 'Nancy Drew: The Bungalow Mystery'. The third book of the teenage detective series of Nancy Drew. Written by Carolyn Keene.

Another cozy mystery to unravel.
It's hard to rate a book like this because the writing back in the 1930s - 1950s, it was such a completely different thing back then. However, if I was younger I would definitely enjoy this so much. Don't get me wrong because I still enjoy book's like this. It gives me fond memories when times were different and easier. Nancy is our MC heroine. A sleuth who solves mysteries like they're easy to solve. I like how easily everything goes. Nancy's father always handles the dangers Nancy endures smoothly, I think that's great.



Every book I read from Nancy Drew, they'll have beautiful prints during the book. I really love that. It's probably because it's more of a children's book. Yet, I would love it if books have some prints during the story.


Nancy Drew is YA/childrens book. But tht doesn't matter for me because I think it's fun to read between other books. I always enjoy some nostalgic books from when I was younger. And Nancy Drew is one of them. I would like to have the whole series from her and when I read them, I probably would play the video games that are made about Nancy Drew. Every mystery is exciting, and fun to read. I'm going to continue this series because I collect them and because it's fun and beautiful. 


Synopsis:
While trying to help a friend out of a difficulty, teenage detective Nancy Drew has a perilous experience in and around a deserted bungalow.



Love, ❤
DarkBlue.

Comments

Popular Posts