Chocolate cookies.

 


Chocolate cookies.
This recipe is really easy to make. It doesn't require a lot of ingredients (3 ingredients) . It's fast to make, very sweet and very yummy. I made these cookies after work (after 22pm) and they where ready in 15-20 minutes (Yes, the oven time is calculated in these minutes). The truth is, I bought a ingredient-ready-package for these cookies. Al I needed was some water and some melted butter. So let's get started.


Ingredients: (12 big cookies)
- 300gr Le tasty cookies mix with Belgian Chocolate.
- 25ml Water.
- 85gr Melted butter.

Step 1:
Preheat the oven on 180°C or 356°F.

Step 2:
Melt te butter.

Step 3:
Put all the ingredients together and mix it up for 2 min. I mixed it up with a silicone spatula. This was for me the easiest to work with.

Step 4: 
Cut the dough into pieces and put them on the baking tray (Use a baking mat underneath it). 

Step 5: 
Put them in the oven for 15-17minutes. When the cookies are ready, leave them for a couple of hours to cool down.


Bon appétit!


Love,

DarkBlue



- This is not vegan or gluten free. I bought this in a convenience store for 5.95€- 

Comments

Popular Posts