RIOT! by Paramore.


Riot! by Paramore.
Length: 38.58 Minutes.
Published: 12 June 2007.
Label: Fueled By Ramen.
Spotify:https://open.spotify.com/album/3UoOO8m0oxxvUHXUKf3qcZ

Paramore is an American rock band from Franklin, Tennessee. 'Riot!' is the second album Paramore made and it reminds me of the early 2000's (which is normal because it was released in 2007). I really enjoy this album, because I think there are a lot of badass songs in it (Misery business, crushcruscrush, rewind, fro a pessimist, I'm pretty optimistic..) and I think it's the best album they made. When I listen to this album I think back to the old days when everything was old school (I like the old school days). I really think Paramore makes great music. This is my album of the week, and I wanted to share it with you guys. The vocals from Hailey Williams are stunning and every song on the album is really well writen. 

Tracklist:
1. For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic.
2. That's What You Get.
3. Hallelujah.
4. Misery Business.
5. When It Rains.
6. Let The Flames Begin.
7. Miracle.
8. CrushCrushCrush.
9. We Are Broken.
10. Fences.
11. Born For This.
12. Stop This Song (Love Sick Melody).
13. Rewind.
14. Emergency (live).


Love, 

DarkBlue

Comments

Popular Posts