Dookie by Green Day.

Dookie by Green Day.
Length: 38.22 Minutes.
Published: February 1, 1994.
Label: Reprise Records.

Green Day is an American Rock band formed East Bay California. Also one of my favorite bands in the world. Last monday it was Dookie's 27th birthday and I wanted to give a shoutout to this album because it's one of my favorites. 

Dookie is the third studio album and the first major label album by Green Day. This album was based on personal experiences, with themes such as anxiety, relationships, sexuality and boredom. This album has one of the famous songs on it like:  Basket case, When I come around and Welcome to paradise. Also, this album gives me the old punk-rock vibes like they used to be and I love it. This is music you don't get sick of and this music will stay good forever no matter how much you hear the songs, just as Nirvana. They made music you don't get tired of. The lyrics of Dookie are amazing and personal:

"Do you have the time, to listen to me whine about nothing and everything all at once. I am one of those, melodramatic fools, neurotic to the bone no doubt about it."
- Basket case

Dookie would be a blast album in times like this (all times). This album is kinda accurate in times like these and a lot of young folks would have a lot on this album. 
What are your thoughts on this album? 

Tracklist:
1. Burnout.
2. Having a Blast.
3. Chump.
4. Longview.
5. Welcome To Paradise.
6. Pulling Teeth.
7. Basket Case.
8. She.
9. Sassafras Roots.
10. When I Come Around.
11. Coming Clean.
12. Emenius Sleepus.
13. In The End.
14. F.O.D.
15. All By Myself.


Love,
DarkBlue.

Comments

Popular Posts