A Court of Mist and Fury - Sarah J. Maas.


A Court Of Mist And Fury.
Author: Sarah J. Maas.
Pages: 626 pages, Paperback.
Genre: Fantasy, Fairies, YA, Romance, Magic, Drama.
Published: May 3rd, 2016 by Bloomsbury Childrens Books.
Goodreads Rating: ★★★★☆ 4.60.


Hello my fellow readers. Last week I read ACOTAR (a court of thorns and roses), and I could't wait to read the other books. So I bought the whole series. Today I wanna talk about 'A Court Of Mist And Fury'. The second book of the ACOTAR-series, and at this moment my favorite book of the whole series. When I thought ACOTAR was good, than ACOMAF is even better.

"To the people who look at the stars and wish. - To the stars who listen, and the dreams that are answered."

This book got me emotionally wrecked. In fact this whole series got me emotionally wrecked and I haven't felt like this in a long time by a book.
When Feyre got in the inner circle, and Rhysand struggles with his mental health. It hit me, these characters are such beautiful people, and I had to whipe some tears when I got to know each character of the inner circle. Rhysand, Mor, Cassian, Azriel, Amren are all characters with a though past and they helped each other to survive, they've helped each other grow as persons and they've helped each other in any other way. Their bond is a true bond were you can only dream of. 

In ACOTAR I already knew that Rhysand had his heart in the right place. This book just comfirms it. I wish that their were real humans like Rhysand. I really love his character. What he did for everybody and what he will sacrifice for everybody he loves.. Rhysand's character got me speachless. 

Man.. I never understood why everybody hates Tamlin's character, but I do now. I was a bit shocked but I felt like it was coming? I kinda hate him as well, but I also don't hate him? He did al he did for love.. But in a selfish way.

Feyre, I really admire her character. She is such a strong person, even when she is healing. Sometimes she was a bit like a naive person, but she learned out of it and she became wiser and powerfuller. 

Mor, Azriel, Amren and Cassian are also characters that I love. They are fun but they are protective over each other, but in good way which is beautiful to read. 

The world of Velaris is in my mind such a beautifull place. Everytime Velaris or Adriata got described.. I wish I could paint it the way I imagine. Because it's a world I would live in.

The writting style of this book is amazing. It was a good follow-up on ACOTAR. Because it had a couple amazing plottwists in it and some parts made more sense about ACOTAR. The ending got me scared but also hopefull, what a plottwist!! Sarah J.  Maas, you blew my mind with this book. It's such a baddas, adventurous,  romantic, spicy book and some parts really made me cry.. In fact, I think this is my favorite book at the moment and I already can tell I will read these books over and over.


Synopsis:
Feyre is immortal.

After rescuing her lover Tamlin from a wicked Faerie Queen, she returns to the Spring Court possessing the powers of the High Fae. But Feyre cannot forget the terrible deeds she performed to save Tamlin's people, nor the bargain she made with Rhysand. High Lord of the feared Night Court.

As Feyre is drawn ever deeper into Rhysand's dark web of politics and passion, war is looming and an evil far greater than any queen threatens to destroy everything Feyre has fought for. She must confront her past, embrace her gifts and decide her fate.

She must surrender her heart to heal a world torn in two.


Love, ❤
DarkBlue.

Comments

Popular Posts