A Court Of Thorns and Roses - Sarah J. Maas.

A Court Of Thorns and Roses.
Author: Sarah J. Maas.
Pages: 419 pages, Paperback.
Genre: Fantasy, Fairies, Magic, YA, Romance.
Published: May 5th, 2015 by Bloomsbury USA Childrens.
Goodreads Rating: ★★★★☆ 4.20

Hello my fellow readers. Today I wanna talk about this book 'A Court Of Thorns and Roses' by Sarah J. Maas. This is the first book of the bookserie 'ACOTAR'. I heard a lot of great things about this book and I wanted to find out why, so I bought it in the bookstore near my town.

I finished this book in three days..
I mean, I had to.. This story slurped me into it like a tornado.

The characters are amazing. 
Feyre, is a strong women who has fear, but acts fearless. She is such a stuburn person, but I love that about her. However she is not independent, she depends on others which makes her less powerfull to me. 

Tamlin, Damn. I can't even find the words to describe you. Beastly but in a good, sexy way. Except, I heard a lot of negative things about him. So I am curious in the next books. But at this point I really enjoy this character and I hope I still will.

Lucien. In almost every Ya book. There is a Lucien character, and I always enjoy a Lucien- character. There hard, but funny and they always have something mystic about them. I think his heart is in a good place, but he had a rough past which makes him tough.

Rhysand. I think I like him the most. He is kinda bad but also a playful character. He acts like a monster but he actually isn't a monster at all. Because he protected Feyre when she needed it the most and that makes him kinda sweet (even if it was for an alliance) and he always believed in her when others didn't (he didn't even knew her at that moment. He looked at her and he knew she could do it.)

The world is big but there is a map at the beginning of the book. which makes it easier to follow because of the big world. What can I say, there are big things in Prythian.

The story building is really good. The action, adventure and the romance build up, were a chef's kiss to me. Like I said, this story slurped me in like tornado because I thought about this story all the time. I wanted to read it, all the time.. However I didn't read it all the time because I have a job and a house to build haha. Sarah J Maas. I like where the romance is going, keep the good work up ;). I really reccomend this story to every reader that likes these kind of stories. And I know I'm gonna love this series and ACOTAR probably will one of my favorite series all time (like The Folk of The Air series).

Synopsis:
Feyre's survival rests upon her ability to hunt and kill. The forest where she lives is a cold, bleak place in the long winter months. So when she spots a deer in the forest being pursued by a wolf, she cannot resist fighting it for the flesh. But to do so, she must kill the predator and killing something so precious comes at a price..

Dragged to a magical kingdom for the murder of a faerie. Feyre discovers that her captor, his face obscured by a jewelled mask, is hiding far more than his piercing green eyes would suggest. Feyre's presence at the court is closely guarded, and as she begins to learn why, her feelings for him turn from hostility to passion and the faerie lands become an even more dangerous place. Feyre must fight to break an ancient curse, or she will lose him forever.


Love, ❤
DarkBlue.

Comments

Popular Posts