Binge & Purgatory by Deez Nuts.

Binge & Purgatory by Deez Nuts.
Length: 31.58 Minutes.
Published: April 7, 2017.
Label: Century Media.

Binge & Purgatory is the fifth studio album by the Australian hardcore band, Deez Nuts. This album was on my 'the album of the weeks list', but unfortionally Deez Nuts lost a bandmember, Sean Kennedy. He was 35 years old and the bassist from Deez Nuts. So I wanted to make a tribute to him and make Binge & Purgatory, the album of this week.

I've lost the count on how many times I saw DN live, they are energetic and a blast and I really enjoy going to their concerts. When this album came out I went to their Binge & Purgatory tour and man, it was again amazing. Eventually I bought this limited vinyl and I'm still enjoying it.

This album Introduces you with Binge  which is a very slow track, until Purgatory leads next and the drop comes. JJ's Vocals are always a big part of the Deez's Nuts albums and he does an amazing job again. It's not the same as all the previous albums from DN which got me in a party-drinking mood (thanks to: shot after shot, Like there's no tomorrow or Bands of Brothers), but it's still has the sound of the old DN. As I said, This is not the same album as all the others, they were experimenting and got lost of the old party habbits. Does that mean they are growing as adults and a band? Anyway, this album still got the vibes, but with another twist and other sounds, still love it. Hope you enjoy it too.
 
Tracklist:
1. Binge.
2. Purgatory.
3. Antidote.
4. Commas & Zeros.
5. Break Out.
6. Discord.
7. Lessons Learned.
8. Carried by Six.
9. Cakewalk.
10. For What It's Wourth.
11. Hedonistic Wasteland.
12. Remedy.
13. Do Not As I Do.


Love,
DarkBlue.


- This album is a limited coloured edition and I bought this on Impericon for 23€ -

Comments

Popular Posts