Gardening, the first plants of 2021.

Mijn Moestuin.
Author: Wim Lybaert
Pages: 336 pages, Hardcover
Genre: Gardening, Non-fiction
Published: November 2013
Goodreads rating: ★★★★☆ 4.40.

Hello my lovely readers. Today is the first of march, and that means the first day of my gardening "experience". (I actually have zero experience in gardening, but this will be my first journey of gardening). My dad used to garden, so I once bought this book for his birthday, but he doesn't have the time anymore to garden and now I used this book for some information.  

On the first page of this book, is a calendar which shows u when and where to plant a plant. It's a helpfull calendar, but it doesn't show all the vegetables, (but that's probably because he has more books, where the other plants shows on the calendar). This calendar is from A to P, and they are all vegetables.



I planted a few plants in my garden, and a few in a pot that I put inside behind glass. 


This piece of garden I planted some lettuce, and sweet paprika. The chives were already in full bloom. I putted a toothpick in the ground near the vegetable, so that I know exactly where I planted it.




Another piece of my garden. In this area I planted potatoes, radishes and a bunch of union. I also putted some toothpicks in this area.






And finally, I planted some plants in small pots and I put them behind glass and inside my house. I wanted to experiment some stuff. How my plants grow inside and behind glass VS outside. In these pots, I planted some tomatoes, sweet paprika, lettuce, radishes and a bunch of union. (I also reused my Bookboxclub-box).



I'm thinking of buying some more seeds from different vegetables. But I'm really busy at the moment and I want to experiment with this plants. If these plants will grow and are edible, I will try other plants next year. However, I'm really excited for the growing proces, and hopefully it will work!


Q: Do you Garden? Which is your favorite plant to Garden?


Love,
DarkBlue.

Comments

Popular Posts