Five Feet Apart - Rachael Lippincott.

 

Five Feet Apart.
Authors: Rachael Lippincott, Mikki Daughtry (contributer) and Tobias Iaconis (contributer).
Pages: 288 pages, Ebook.
Genre: YA, romance and contemporary.
Published: 20 November, 2018.
Goodreads rating: ★★★★☆ (4.19)

If you're searching for a great love story between two teenagers with a disease who can't be together thanks to their disease. This is the book your searching for. The thought of those two young souls being together is so romantic, however it's pretty dangerous for the both of them, because of their disease. What makes it more excited to read this story. I loved the book, I loved the lovestory and I love the maincharacters Stella and Will. Especially when they first met, you knew it was gonna bring some trouble. But that's what makes it so excited. It's very well written and you can read the book in one read out. This book immedially took my attention when I saw the cover of it. It was gorgeous. The first thing when I read a book is looking at the cover, I know the cover is just an image. But I do think the cover is importent because the image shows how the book is going to be (I know that sounds insane, but I do think the cover is the image of the story) and when I saw this one, I new I was going to like the book. And I did. The characters disease is CF - 'Cystic Fibrosis' which is a lung disease and I never heard of this disease which is sad because I feel like it doesn't get that much of attention in the world and it should be! 

Storyline:
Stella Grant likes to be in control- even though her totally out of control lungs have sent her in and out of the hospital most of her life. At this point, what Stella needs to control most is keeping herself away from anyone of anithing that might pass along an infection and jeopardize the possibility of a lung transplant. Six feet apart, No exceptions.
The only thing Will Newman wants to be in control of is getting out of this hospital. He couldn't care less about his treatments, or a fancy new clinical drug trial. Soon, he'll turn eighteen and then he'll be able to unplug all these machines and actually go see the world, not just it's hospitals.
Will's exactly what Stella needs to stay away from. If he so much breathes on Stella, she could lose her spor on the transplant list. Either one of them could die. The only way to stay alive is to stay apart. But suddenly six feet doesn't feel safety. It feels like punishment.
What if they could steal back just a little bit of the space their broken lungs have stolen from them? Would five feet apart really be so dangerous of it stops their hearts from breaking too? 


BTW
I just found out they made a movie about this book in 2019 and I'm excited. I didn't watch it yet, because I just found out yesterday evening and I had to work late. So In the couple of days, I'm gonna try and make some time to watch it. (I have this feeling that the book is gonna be better than the movie..) Here is the trailer of the movie:



Love,


DarkBlue

Comments

Popular Posts