Balance planner.

 


Balance planner.
The year 2021 is coming and I'm already preparing for my new journal. This is the second year that I bought a balance planner, because I feel like I need to put my life on a trail. This journal helps me with having control of everything, mostly over my sloppiness. I know this journal is available in dutch, however I don't know if it's available in english. Maybe somewhere in the future? 

The journal starts with information about yourself and some explanation about how it works (with examples). Then you get a monthly agenda/calander so you can see the big lines monthly.


After these pages (see picture above), you can start with the weekly agenda. Before every week, you get two pages with notes and questions. You can fill in your own notes, and you can start whenever you want because you need to fill in the dates. Questions are: "Focus of the week", "How do I stay in balance this week", "What are my highlights this week?".. And you have space enough for notes. Every week you get a fun quote at the bottom of the page.


After this (see picture above) you get the agenda wher eyou need to fill in the dates and everything you plan to do. There are drops to colour in how many water did you drank that day. The hours of the day are filled in, so you can plan by hour. 


After all the weeks in this journal, you have more pages. Pages like what your goals are, what you can't forget, some space to draw, space where you can write about books/movies/series.. When you have projects in life, you have the projectplanner (see picture below) You can put dates on them so you can make your own deadlines.


And last but not least, you get a annual overview in which you can color how you feel everyday (how your emotions are that day) which is very interesting to see at the end of the year. 

I really enjoy this agenda. Its bigger then a usual agenda, but its worth it. I really recommend it, but as I said, I don't know if it's available in english.

Love, 

DarkBlue.




- Balance planner available on: Shop | Balans Planner -

Comments

Popular Posts