One Dark Throne - Kendare Blake.

 

One Dark Throne.
Author: Kendare Blake.
Pages: 464 pages, Paperback.
Genre: YA, fantasy and fiction.
Published: 19 September, 2017.
Goodreads rating: ★★★★☆ (4.09)

The first book ended so exciting, thanks to the plot twist of Arsinoe being a poisoner. I finished the first book fast so I could read this book immidiately. To be honest, I started great with this book, I got directly to page 200 in no time. However I ended reading this book for a while. It took me some time to start reading it further. That doesn't mean I didn't like the book, because I did. It just been some long days and especially some busy ones as well. There are some things I wanted to talk about, Katharine is a crazy woman. She wants to kill all her sisters because she got crazy thanks to Pietyr (her ending in the previous book is how she ended up like this, so no surprise she got like this). Mirabella got a bit lame in this book, in the previous book I thought she was cool, now I didn't. Arsinoe is still a badass and finally knows she is strong woman. I really like how Billy is so fierce to be with Arsinoe, how adorable. Joseph finally knows who he loves (partey!), took him some time. I think Pietyr is kinda weird, he throws Katharine in a well, but he really loves her (some crazy shit). Anyway, loved the book, looking foreward to read the next one and I hope you enjoyed this book as well.

Storyline:
The battle for the Crown has begun, but which of the three sisters will previal?

With the unforgettable events of the Quickening behind them and the Ascension Year underway, all bets are off. Katharine, once the weak and feeble sister, is stronger than before. Arsinoe, after discovering the truth about her powers, must figure out how to make her sectret talent work in her favor without anyone finding out. And Mirabella, once thought to be the strongest sister of all and the certain Queen Crowned, faces attacks like never before-ones that put those around her in danger she can't seem to prevent.

In this enthralling sequel to Kendare Blake's New York Times bestselling Three Dark Crowns, Fennbirn's deadliest queens must face the one thing standing in their way of the crown: each other.


Love,

DarkBlue

- Yves Rocher cream (see picture), was an action for Christmas and I got it for free. -

Comments

Popular Posts