The Walking Dead.

The Walking Dead.
Seasons: 10 Seasons.
Genre: Drama, Post-apocalyptic-fiction, Thriller.
My Rating: ★★★★☆

I'm kinda late on these sort of series. The walking dead is fairly well known and I always wanted to watch this series because I'm a big fan of zombie-like stuff (for example: The last of us), but I never got the descent chance to watch this series. So I got Netflix and I started to watch TWD, and honestly, I love it. I don't know why I like these kind of stuff, but I do. I think it's because it gives me a feeling I can think/train for the future when things like this will happen (haha). I don't know. This show is very exciting, it has a great storyline. I'm currently at season 3 episode 1. I loved the two season and I hated  Shane! Spoiler -> (Glad he's dead). I'm a big fan of Daryl, he seems like a descent guy who wants the best for everyone (even when he doesn't always show it). Also, how amazing are the special effect makeup? Anyway, I'm really exciting to watch the rest of this series! What do you think of this series, and how would you survive in this world? 

Stroyline:
The Walking Dead takes place after the onset of a worldwide zombie apocalypse. The zombies, colloquially referred to as "walkers", shamble towards living humans and other creatures to eat them, they are attracted to noise, such as gunshots, and to different scents, e.g. humans. Although it initially seems that only humans that are bitten or scratched by walkers can turn into other walkers, it is revealed early in the series that all living humans carry the pathogen responsible for mutation. The mutation is activated after the death of the pathogen's host, and the only way to permanently kill a walker is to damage its brain or destroy the body, such as by cremating it.

The series centers on sheriff's deputy Rick Grimes, who wakes up from a coma. While in a coma, the world has been taken over by walkers. He becomes the leader of a group of survivors from the Atlanta, Georgia region as they attempt to sustain and protect themselves not only against attacks by walkers but by other groups of survivirs willing to use any means necessary to stay alive.



Love, 

DarkBlue.

Comments

Popular Posts