Aglio Olio with fresh herbs.

Aglio Olio xith fresh herbs. 

Pasta is one of my favorite dishes, especially spaghetti. I always make spaghetti or tagliatelle. It was time that I tried something different for once. I searched on the internet for a while and that's when I came to this dish. It looked amazing and it sounded amazing. Its really easy and fast to make. Therefore I wanted to do something extra and make my own pasta. So I did.




Ingredients:
For the pasta
- 500gr Flour.
- 5 Eggs.

For the Aglio Olio
- 3 Cloves of garlic (sliced).
- 20gr Flat leaf parsley.
- 15gr Fine basil.
- 75g Grated parmesan cheese.
- 75ml Olive oil



For the pasta.

Step 1:
Take 500gr flour and throw it in a pile on your counter. Make a hole in the middle of the pile and put the (breaked) eggs in the hole. Stir the batter first with a fork, then knead the batter until it becomes dough. Let it rest for an hour. 

Step 2:
Rol out the dough until it becomes 3mm thick. Cut the pasta into strips. Unfortunately I don't have a pasta machine, so I had to cut the pasta bij hand. If you cutted the pasta, hang it on a washing rack.

Step 3:
Boil some water with salt and oil and put the pasta in it for 2-5 min. Homemade pasta only needs 2 min cooking time (normally) 



For the Aglio Olio.

Step 1:
Heat 75 ml olive oil in a skillet and sauté the garlic for 4 min on low heat.

Step 2:
Add 300g spaghetti, the cutted parsley and the cutted basil in the skillet olive oil.

Step 3:
Spoon onto a plate and add the parmesan cheese. You can flavor the dish more with some pepper and salt.

Bon appétit!

It doesn't look amazing, but it tastes great. I hope you enjoy this dish.

Love

DarkBlue.

Comments

Popular Posts