Cosmopolitan.

Cosmopolitan.

A cranberry cocktail, freshly taste with some sweetness. I like to drink this from time to time, because it makes me feel like I am in a Great Gatsby book/movie (thanks to the fancy glass), also I like the taste of it. 






Ingredients (1 person):
- 50ml Wodka (I used Smirnoff)
- 30ml Orange liquer (I used Cointreau).
- 60ml Cranberry juice.
- 1 Lime.
- A little bit of lemon juice.
- 2 Ice cubes.
- 2 or 3 Fresh cranberries.



Step 1:
Fill the cocktail shaker with the vodka, orange liquer, cranberry juice and lime juice (you can use the lemon juice instead). Add the ice cubes and shake well. 

Step 2:
Cut a slice of the lime. Pour the cosmopolitan into the cocktail glasses. Garnish with the fresh cranberries and the slice of lime.


It's super easy and it taste good. It looks amazing and glamorous so ideal for a ladies night or after a day of hard work.

Bon appétit!

Love,
DarkBlue.




- Book: 'Among the beasts & briars by Ashley Poston', bought in Standaard boekhandel for 20.99€ -

Comments

Popular Posts