Bad Vibrations by A Day To Remember.

Bad Vibrations by A Day To Remember.
Length: 48.45 Minutes.
Released: September 2, 2016.
Label: Epitaph

Bad Vibrations is the sixth studio album by the American Rock band - A Day To Remember -.
I discovered this band thanks to the song 'If it means alot to you' which is on the Homesick album. I never stopped loving this band. They have such great songs with meaningfull lyrics and you will never get sick of the songs. Its something typical from the 90's/00's songs. The songs bands used to make back in the days will never suck or get old. Those are facts. However this album is from 2016. It still feels like back in the days and I love it. The songs are not the same, but you get the same energy which I very appreciate. This album has more metalcore vibes then rock vibes, but has some slow songs ass well. In my opinion, a great album should have both. The harder songs and the slower, that's what makes an album a banger one. This album is a limited coloured vinyl and I don't remember where I got it, but its pink! I love it. 

Tracklist:
1. Bad Vibrations.
2. Paranoia.
3. Naivety.
4. Exposed.
5. Bullfight.
6. Reassemble.
7. Justified.
8. We Got This.
9. Same About You.
10. Turn Off The Radio.
11. Forgive And Forget.
12. Negative Space.
13. In Florida.


Love, 

DarkBlue


- Bad Vibrations by A Day To Remember coloured vinyl, price 21.99€ -

Comments

Popular Posts