Paper Towns - John Green.

Paper Towns.
Author: John Green.
Pages: 305 pages, Paperback.
Genre: YA, Contemporary, mysterie, romance.
Published: 16 October, 2008.
Goodreads rating: ★★★★☆ (3.79%).

I know this book is 'old' and I know a lot of you already read this book. I still wanted to review this for the people out there who didn't read it or did and wanted to see my opinion. 

I loved John Green's book 'The Fault in our stars'. However I didn't like this book, Paper Towns.. I really don't like the book. It just didn't make sense to me. Q who is conditionally in love with this amazing popular girl called Margo, suddenly she is in his room and she runs away. He is willing to give everything up and search for the girl. For what you ask? For nothing because the ending was disapointing. Q didn't even really knew her, but he was way to obsessed with her and he whines a lot about it. 

I did like the fact that Margo was searching for herself. I geuss that's what we all do and John Green explained that amazing in this book. However she dragged a lot of people and drama in her search which I didn't like. The question in this book that got me thinking was "How well do we know each other?". To be honest, I think to little about this in my life and I think it's a great question to ask yourself and a lot of people should ask this question to themselfs. Because life is short and we need the people in our lives that we truly know and want in our lives.

Storyline.
Quenton Jacobsen has spent a lifetime loving the magnificently adventurous Margo Roth Spiegelman from afar. So when she cracks open a window and climbs into his life - dressed like a ninja and summoning him for an ingenious campaign of revenge -  he follows. After their all-nighters ends, and a new day breaks, Q arrives at school to discover that Margo, always an enigma, has now become a mystery. But Q soon learns that there are clues - and they're for him. Urged down a disconnected path, the closer he gets. The less Q sees the girl he thought he knew...

This book is filmed in 2015. Played by Cara Delevigne who plays Margo, and Nat Wolff who plays Q.


Love,


DarkBlue

Comments

Popular Posts