Emily in Paris.

Emily in Paris.
Genre: American comedy-drama
Seasons: 1 season (at the moment)
My Rating: ★★★★☆

When I first heared of this serie, I searched it on youtube. And that's the moment I wanted to see this serie. It reminded me of Gossip Girl, and Sex and the city. It's also with fashion, love affairs, amazing food, big parties and sex..etc. Only this is a story of Emily who's going to Paris for work. This serie shows how the culture and people are in Paris and what a single woman can do in Paris ;).  If you watched Gossip Girl and Sex and the city, you will love this serie as well. I already watched season 1 and I really enjoyed it, a new show to binge watch.


Storyline:
Chicago Marketing Director Emily Cooper finds her dream job in Paris and embarks on a nex adventure, trying to combine work, friends and love. 


Love,

DarkBlue


Comments

Popular Posts