Hart Of Dixie.

Hart Of Dixie.
Seasons: 4 Seasons
Genre: Comedy-drama
My Rating: ★★★★★

This is my al time favourite Tv series, in the world. The pilot was a bit mediocre. But when you watch the series further, it's one of the best tv series (comedy-drama) ever made. With loads of beautiful characters, an affectionate village called Bluebell, secret loves and painfull heartbreaks. When you watch this serie, you really go along with the story and the emotions of the characters. Also the serie has this country vibe and I love it. Every episode I laughed so much. It can be silly and al, but it really is this amazing story you should watch. And when I watched the last season, I really cried because it hurt that it was the last season. Also, the last season was kinda short and fast filmed, but I still loved it in a way. It has this beautiful ending where you close the series with (the ending made it a little less painful). So I recommend this show to everyone! Even to all the guys in the world, because my dad loved this serie as well and he will watch it over and over again and he is the kind of guy that doens't watch tv that often, and not that kind of series. So another good reason to check it out! I watched it 4-5 times and I probably will watch over and over again.

Storyline:
Fast - talking New Yorker and brand new doctor Zoe Hart has it all figured out - after graduating top of her class from medical school, she'll follow in her father's footsteps and become a cardio-thoracic surgeon. But when her dreams fall apart, Zoe decides to accept an offer from a stranger, Dr. Harley Wilkes, to work with him at his small practice in Bluebell Alabama. Zoe arrives in this small twon only to find out that Harley has passes away and left his half of the medical practice to her, in his will. Against the will of Harley's partner, she starts working in the practice, and not everybody is happy with her arrivel.. 


Love,

DarkBlue

Comments

Popular Posts