Reusable make up remover pads.

Today I went to the store, and I saw these make up remover pads. Lately I heard a lot about reusable - environmentally friendly pads and I wanted to try them. I couldn't find them anywhere because they where always sold out! But today I found them, and as you can see I bought them. So when I went home, I wanted to try them right away. Honestly, I've been really impressed by this product. I only used some hot water, and I washed my face with one of the pads. All of my make up was gone! Even my waterproof make up. I didn't use any make up remover, just warm water. I even did a checkup afterwards, so I could see if all of my make up was gone (even the one we don't see anymore) and it was. Why wouldn't you buy this product? You don't need any (expensive) make up remover, you could reuse it, and it's environmentally friendly!

How to use it:
1. Wash the pad, before you use it.
2. Wet the pad with warm water.
3 Gently wipe the pad over your skin and eyes to remove the make up.

You can wash these pads in the washing machine on 40°C, or wash by hand in hot water and some neutral soap  (with hot water, I mean 30-40°C).

This product is from the brand Essence. It's vegan, 85% polyester and 15% polyamid. Price was 2.59€.

Love,

DarkBlue

Comments

Popular Posts