Primrose Path by Dream State.

 

Primrose Path by Dream State.
Length: 41 Minutes.
Published: 18 October 2019
Label: UNFD.
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/6HpwFzL9Ogqu9MEgtEZpry

Dream State is a Welsh post-hardcore band. They formed a band in 2014 and made an album in 2015 called 'Consequences'. This album was a great start for this band and their second album 'Recovery' (released in 2018) was even better. I discovered them, thanks to their Recovery album. I thought this album was so good. It starts with this powerfull song called 'White lies'. CJ  really delivers on vocals, the strong cleans and emotional screams set her apart for many others and I love that she is a woman as a lead vocal. It makes them badass as a band. In 2019, they released Primrose Path. Another amazing album they made. This full-length album is dark, depressive, sad.. But beautifully written. It starts with 'Made up smile', a deep song about life and searching for it's purpose. Every song has this wel written lyrics, and a deep tone to it. Dream state did a good job on this album (kinda every album). Definitely a band you should check out!

Unfortunaly, I don't have this album on Vinyl. I'm still searching for this album in local music shops (buy local!). It's not easy to find here in Belgium.. This is definitely an album I want on vinyl (for my collection). To be honest, I want every album from Dream state on vinyl (hahah). It's just not easy to find.. I also searched online, but they're always sold out. The search goes on!

Track list:
1. Made Up Smile.
2. Are You Ready To Live?
3. Hand In Hand.
4. Open Windows.
5. Twenty Letters.
6. Spitting Lies.
7. Out Of The Blue.
8. Chapters.
9. Primrose.
10. I Feel It To.


Love, 

DarkBlue.

Comments

Popular Posts