My Garden (part 2).

 

It was way to warm inside the house and I saw that the sun was shining, so I went outside with my coffee and looked at my vegetables. And that's when I saw this! This is the garlic that I planted in my small garden and I'm happy that it started to grow (I was getting worried because nothing happend and now it started!) It's still the only garlic that came out the ground. My other (red) garlic and my shalot are still the same.. Nothing is showing off. But I'm glad that this one came above the ground. I'm currious for the rest of my plants. 


Then I went to my pumkin plant, and I still got a little bit of hope for the small pumkin that had gone brown.. And my hope is gone for this pumkin.. As you can see, it's rotten.. And I find out what happend. In this small pumkin was a smalle piece out, that's when it al started to rotten. I don't know how the piece got out.. (probably an acorn that fell from the three on my small pumkin)


I was sad that my only pumkin got rotten, and I looked further. That's when I saw these beauty's.
So as you can see, my plant is still growing and making other pumkins. It's probably to late for the new pumkins, but I'm glad that this happend. I think it's beautiful to see how plants grow and make other vegetables or flowers, even when some are rotten. It feels like they won't give up and keep there strenght to make new ones. It's beautiful how nature works, and fascinating! Anyway, it's a beautiful sunday and I wish you a beautiful sunday as well.

 

Love,  

DarkBlue





Comments

Popular Posts